PERMIT FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE IN RL
- Available to non-European Union citizens;
- Entitles its holder to reside in Lithuania on a temporary basis, depart from Lithuania and return to the country while the temporary residence permit is in effect.
- It offers a possibility to enter and stay in Schengen countries for as long as the permit is in effect;
- It facilitates obtaining visas to countries such as the US, Canada, Great Britain, Australia;
- It entitles its holder to work in Lithuania and other EU states;
- It provides certain social security such as disability allowance, child birth allowance, healthcare, schooling, and so on, with the exception of political (voting) rights;
- The permit to live in Lithuania on a commercial activity basis entitles its holder to purchase a vehicle that can be operated outside the European Union (temporary export according to the jurisdiction of the country of entry).
The Schengen area consists of 25 states:
- 22 EU Member States such as Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden;
- 3 non-EU members: Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland.
SERVICES THAT NORDIC TACTICS UAB PROVIDES
- Handling documents pertaining to the permit for temporary residence in the Republic of Lithuania;
- Providing consultations on matters relating to the permit for temporary residence in the RL;
- Representation at governmental bodies, companies, establishments, and organisations of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Founding or selling a company for your business;
- Assigning a registered address to the company;
- Handling the accounts of the company;
- Assigning a residence address;
- Offering consultations on matters relating to the grant of citizenship.